Give your VW Type 1, Type 2 or Type 3 Kombi some racing credentials with our Vintage Porsche Service livery pack. Our high-quality removable white vinyl set has been designed to match the Porsche Renndienst livery as used on similar race service trucks from the T1s in 1959 up until the late 70s. We love it so much, it's on our very own van.
Each pack contains:
Left side full-length decal
Right side full-length decal
Each set is printed on the highest quality car-wrap vinyl to ensure extremely long-life and colour vibrance. The decals are also removable. These will suit VW Kombis and Transporters.
Customers interested in ordering, please note:
- The decal is in multiple pieces as per the original, but needs to be trimmed at the door openings and around the petrol cap. This is left to the customers discretion when applying.
- Some models may have wheel arch flares and/or badges on the bodywork that may need removing first, the application of the decal set and then reapplying the badge. This is left to customer discretion based on the specific decal, the decal set comes without these trims.
- Autoreligion does not accept responsibility for paint lift when trying to remove the decal. In some cases, older, lower quality paint may lift when the decals are removed from bodywork.
- Autoreligion suggests a sign company, vinyl wrap company or anyone with expertise at car wrapping to apply the decal set. The decals are long, and some skill is required for alignment and application. If you are confident, please go ahead and apply yourself but no refunds are provided for mistakes on application.
- The sizing was created using the Type 2 (T1 & T2) and Transporter (T3) Vans. There may be some variation depending on what type of vehicle you own and which country you are in. Autoreligion accepts no responsibility for issues with artwork sizing.
- Please get in contact with us if you have any questions at all. If you are in Melbourne, Australia, let us know and we can potentially help with application or point you in the right direction. We are also very happy to advise based on your specific model.